Control forest fires with environmentally-friendly PPO® ForExt
Finnish companies Kiilto and PPO-Elektroniikka Oy combined their expertise and developed an environmentally friendly, fluorine-free fire-fighting chemical PPO® ForExt to stop forest and wildfires. It has a flame-retardant effect: it puts out the fire and prevents it from spreading. ForExt can be used preventively in hot work and all fire handling outdoors.
More information: Timo Ohtonen, Managing Director +358 400 420393 email@example.com
Tuomas Tiirinki, Export Director +358 9 566 09212 , firstname.lastname@example.org
Our office: +358 9 566 0920, email@example.com.
ForExt stops the fire and prevents it from spreading
- Mix with water ( 1:100) and spread on the outer edges of the forest fire.
- Stops fire and prevents it from spreading forward.
- Application with any fire equipment.
- Stops the further flow of fire into buildings.
- can be used in hot work and as all fire handling outdoors to prevent the spread of fire.
- Suitable also for small-scale fire extinguishing, such as ensuring the extinguishing of campfires and protecting buildings and courtyards in the fire area.
A low-cost and sustainable solution – for global use
- Reduce morbidity and mortality from forest fires and small particles.
- Saves forests – the lungs of the world.
- Protects wild animals and valuable, diverse vegetation.
- Prevents considerable damages to property and assets.
How to use PPO® ForExt
This video is to demonstrate how PPO® ForExt works. Before we lit the fire, we treated the right side of the hay with the ForExt-water mixture (1:100). The left side was left untreated. We ignited both sides with a burning object. The left side burned completely, but the fire did not spread to the area treated with ForExt.
PPO® ForExt in action – The test day in Niinisalo, Finland, June 2023
PPO® ForExt in action – the test day in Vekarajärvi, Finland, June 2022
Kiilto Oy and PPO-Elektroniikka Oy – strong Finnish family businesses
Kiilto Oy is responsible for the product’s manufacture, and PPO-Elektroniikka Oy is responsible for its marketing and the development of the spreading technique.
PPO-Elektroniikka Oy specialises in safety technology. The company has produced tailored solutions to improve safety and minimise since 1981. Representing the company’s production, the MEV insulation level monitoring system monitors the electrical safety of operating rooms 24/7. The fifth-generation MEV-8 system is already being exported to 25 countries.
Kiilto Oy is a growing Finnish family-owned company with a hundred-year history. The company develops, manufactures and markets chemical industry solutions in four business areas: construction, industrial bonding, professional hygiene and consumer goods. Kiilto develops environmentally friendly fire retardants, for example, for the wood, paper and packaging industries.
More information and orders, also for test use
The PPO® Forext website: www.ppoforext.com