Control forest fires with environmentally-friendly PPO® ForExt
Finnish companies Kiilto and PPO-Elektroniikka Oy combined their expertise and developed an environmentally friendly, fluorine-free fire-fighting chemical PPO® ForExt to stop forest and wildfires. PPO ForExt has a flame-retardant effect: it puts out the fire and prevents it from spreading.
More information: +358 9 566 09211 or +358 400 420393 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
ForExt stops the fire and prevents it from spreading
- Mix with water ( 1:100) and spread on the outer edges of the forest fire.
- Stops fire and prevents it from spreading forward.
- Application with any fire equipment
- Stops the further flow of fire into buildings.
- Suitable also for small-scale fire extinguishing, such as ensuring the extinguishing of campfires and protecting buildings
and courtyards in the fire area.
A low-cost and sustainable solution – for global use
- Reduce morbidity and mortality from forest fires and small particles.
- Saves forests – the lungs of the world.
- Protects wild animals and valuable, diverse vegetation.
- Prevents considerable damages to property and assets.
PPO® ForExt in action – the test day in Vekarajärvi, Finland, June 2022
Kiilto and PPO-Elektroniikka – strong Finnish family businesses
Kiilto Oy is responsible for the manufacture of the product, and PPO-Elektroniikka Oy is responsible for its marketing and the development of the spreading technique.
PPO-Elektroniikka Oy specialises in safety technology. The company has been producing tailored solutions to improve safety and minimise since 1981. Representing the company’s own production, the MEV insulation level monitoring system monitors the electrical safety of operating rooms 24/7. The fifth-generation MEV-8 system is already being exported to 23 countries.
Kiilto is a growing Finnish family-owned company with a hundred-year history. The company develops, manufactures and markets chemical industry solutions in four business areas: construction, industrial bonding, professional hygiene and consumer goods. Kiilto develops environmentally friendly fire retardants, for example, for the wood and paper and packaging industries.
More information and orders, also for test use
PPO-Elektroniikka Oy, CEO Timo Ohtonen, tel. 0400 420 393, email@example.com
The PPO Forext website: www.ppoforext.com